Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Max Speed:||25KM||Charging Time:||4 Hour|
|Net Weight:||19.5KG||Gross Weight:||24.5|
♦ Product Introduction:
Your best smart personal transporter-Ecorider folding electric bike E6 is a new and green way of going out for commuters and sport lovers. It is small and easy to carry.One second to fold.It is the best companion of home travel, entertainment and leisure activities.
♦ Advantage of Ecorider E6-2:
1) Just one Second for folding.
2) Portable and fashion styles design, with the appearance of science and technology sense.
3) Full aluminum alloy body, light weight but strong construction.
4) patent body folding system and foldable handlebar make the scooter more compact.
5) Front and rear suspension with one spring.
6) 5 levels motive power output.
7) comfortable riding and easy operating.
8) The routes to work, friends or sport activities can be easily covered.
|Color||White, Black, Pink,Green,Others|
|Pedel Hight From Ground||100mm|
|Speed Limit Protection||>20km/h|
|Low battery protection||<15% Battery Capacity|
|Battery||36V/ 8.5Ah Li-ion Battery|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: neutral packing with box: 105cm*560cm*103cm. 120pcs/20FT container / 270pcs/40FT container.
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 3 days after payment
1. Q: Can I get some samples for test?
A: Yes, we can supply samples for quality check and market test. It usually takes about 7 days to finish the samples depending on different models.
2. What’s your MOQ?
A: 10pcs, one or two samples are OK.
3. Q: What’s the lead time?
A: It usually takes about 20 to 40 days to finish the production after receiving the deposit.
4. Q: How do you ship the goods?
A: We ship samples by EMS, UPS, DHL or Fedex, for bulk orders they will be shipped by sea.
5. Q: Can you change for me?
A: Yes, we can change configuration configuration based on customers’ request
6. Q: Can you do our logo or brand on the bikes?
A: Yes, OEMs are welcome.