Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Seamless Steel Tube Frame|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000pieces per month|
|Battery:||60v 12ah/20AH Lithium Battery||Dimension:||1759*750*700mm|
|Tire Size:||18*9.5 Inch||Motor:||1500w Brushless Hub Motor|
|Max Speed:||25-40km/h||Max Load:||200kg|
|Color:||Black,white,red,blue,yellow,green Etc||Voltage:||110 V-240 V, 50/60Hz|
|Max Climb Capability:||18 Degree||Certification:||EEC|
electric 2 wheel scooter,
two wheeled electric scooters
EcoRider 2018 1500 W 60v 12ah Lithium Battery 2 Wheel Electric Scooter , Electric Harley Scooter with double seats
This product is our newest and fashionable Electric Scooter.EcoRider will lead to great change in traffic in 21 century.It can shorten people’s traffic time,making time can be used well, EcoRider can reduce the traffic pressure of city. EcoRider is environmental and low-carbon.It conform with the demand of new energy in new century.
1. Advantage of EcoRider Harley Scooter LT018
1. Motor power: 1500W
2. Battery: A: 60V, 20AH Chinese Cell/LG Cell optioanal. B: Battery lasting with 70Kg person on board: real 60-70Km C: Can be removable. Easily for end-user to keep one more battery to extend the distance
3. Charger: Standard EEC charger 2AH, Charing time: 8HRS, chargers can be changed to 5AH(CE certificate), charging time: 5HRS
4. Speed: EEC Standard safety requirement 25KM/H. Maximum speed can be up to 40-45KM/H( cable in the controller controlled)
5. Shock absorption: Front & Back
6. Disk Brake: Front & Back
7. Horn, Back Red Light for Brake
8. Tyre: Tubeless Tyre, with 18 x 9.5 inch
9. Brake: the brake is front/rear hydraulic disc brake, much safer than other mechanical brake.The thickness of the discs is 3mm.
10. light:EEC standard front light/Turning light: EEC standard has no requirement on the Turning light(can be added after)
2. Specification of EcoRider Harley Scooter LT018
|Tire||18.5 inch *9.5inch solid tire|
|Motor Power||Brushless hub motor 1500W, 60V105-35H Disc-braking motor|
|Max.speed||25 km/h-40km/h,two speed model|
|Max. Mileage (after full charge)||40 km - 70 km|
|Max. climb capability||18 degrees|
|Full Charging time||6 h-8 h|
|Rechargeable Battery||Removable Chinese 60V 12AH or 12AH Lithium battery,720WH|
|Net Weight/Gross Weight||65kg/78kg|
|Max. load||200 kg|
3. Pictures of EcoRider Harley Scooter LT018
-Each unit in one carton
-Packing: 7 layers carton box with steel frame inside
-Double package protect EcoRider to make sure that it is safe in delivery.
-Before packaging,we will test each unit strictly,here is one test for reference.
|Packing list(standard kits/parts)|
|User manual||1 Pc||Battery charger||1 Pc|
|Tools||1 Set||Fender||2 Pcs|
|Key/Remotes||2 Pcs||Tire||2 Pcs|
-By sea, FOB Shenzhen port;Or CIF for bulky orders only, customers need to fetch the goods from seaport.
-By air, customer needs to fetch the goods from airport.
-By express (DHL, FEDEX, TNT), door to door, best for sample order.
Sample order : within 24 hours after payment confirmation
Container order : one week
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you!
1.Q: Do I need to charge the batteries before using them?
A: Yes, you should charge the batteries fully before first using them.
2.Q: Do I need to “brake-in” my batteries?
A: Yes, the batteries will need to have a “break-in” cycle consisting of ~ three discharge/charge cycles before they will reach optimum performance. This involves three complete discharge and three complete recharges. After this initial “break-in” cycle the batteries will have maximum possible performance and less line voltage fluctuations under load.
3.Q: How long will the batteries hold their charge?
A: All the batteries will self-discharge when not in use. The self-discharging rate depends on the temperature at which they are stored. Excessively cold or hot storage temperatures will drain the batteries faster than normal. Ideally the batteries should be stored at room temperature.
4.Q: Why should I recharge my batteries at least every 90days (Li-ion) when I'm not using them ?
A: Batteries naturally loose their charge over time. To keep the batteries in optimal condition and extend their life. It's recommended that a top-off recharge be performed at least every 90 days.
5.Q: What happen if I leave the power switch on longer than 5 minutes?
A: If you have left the power switch on or your product has not been charged for a long period of time, the batteries may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge.
6.Q:Is it normal that the batteries get warm when recharging?
A:Yes,it is normal that the batteries will become warm to the touch during the recharging process. This is because the increase of the internal resistance and less energy conversion efficiency from electric energy to chemical energy.
7.Q:How long will my batteries last before needing replacement?
A:Average battery life depends on use and conditions. Even with proper care, rechargeable batteries does not last forever