Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||Made inchina|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western union|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Packing Size:||100*27*42cm||Voltage:||110 V-240 V, 50/60Hz|
|Tire:||10*6.00-5.5 Inch Vacuum Tire||Full Charging Time:||4-5 H|
|Rechargeable Battery:||36V/10.4AH Lithium Battery||Motor Power:||300-500W Brushless DC Motor|
|Brake Type:||Front And Rear Disc Brake||Max. Climb Capability:||10-25 Degrees|
electric 2 wheel scooter,
two wheeled electric scooters
36V/10.4AH 2 wheel smart balance electric scooter
* Electric Scooter is a commuting machine instead of a transportation machine, please do not ride it on the vehicle road.
* Personal safety is the priority when the rider is about to fall.
* Avoid obstacles and slippery surfaces, such as gravel road and water surface.
* Always wear helmet, gloves, elbow guard and other protective gear for safety reasons.
* Please ride on safe roads and avoid bumpy surface, slippery surface and water surface.
Applicable Situation and People:
1. Students. Excelent tool for school campus tracel.
2. Warehouse worker, securities& Airport &Hotel staffs. Great transportation saving a lot of strength.
3. Most fashionable recreation entertainment sports.
4. Perfect and luxury 10kg dumbbell. You will be extremely eye catching no matter using it indoor or outdoor.
1.High efficiency, low consumption, safe and convenient
2.No pollution and zero consumption
3.Battery status display
4.Small size, light weight, portable
5.High quality and fidelity
6.Smart and easy to operate
7.Fashionable industrial design, with many kinds of colors for your choice
8.When you want to outdoor exercise, this is a very desirable partner,and it is a nice choose as a gift for you to senting your family and friends
Q: Do I need to charge the batteries before using them?
A: Yes, you should charge the batteries fully before first using them.
Q: Do I need to “brake-in” my batteries?
A: Yes, the batteries will need to have a “break-in” cycle consisting of ~ three discharge/charge cycles before they will reach optimum performance. This involves three complete discharge and three complete recharges. After this initial “break-in” cycle the batteries will have maximum possible performance and less line voltage fluctuations under load.
Q: How long will the batteries hold their charge?
A: All the batteries will self-discharge when not in use. The self-discharging rate depends on the temperature at which they are stored. Excessively cold or hot storage temperatures will drain the batteries faster than normal. Ideally the batteries should be stored at room temperature.
Q:Could I get a sample to check your quality?
A: Sure, you can. Pay the sample & shipping fee firstly, if you place large order, the sample fee will be refunded